"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them."
How have you been a good friend today?
"Love is more important than anything else. It's what ties everything completely together."
How did God show his love for the world?
How do you show your love for others?
What can you do today to show love to other people?
'God said to human beings, "Fill the earth with people and look after it. Care for all that I have made."'
What is our responsibility to care for God's world?
How can I behave responsibly today?
Who relies on me to act responsibly?
"I am the Lord your God. I am holding your hand, so don't be afraid."
How was Jesus courageous?
What helps people to be courageous?
How have you shown courage today?
"It is better to be honest and poor than dishonest and rich."
Why is it important to be honest?
"Try to earn the respect of others."
Romans 12:17, paraphrase
Who do you respect and why?
What sort of behaviour earns respect?
What do you do to show you respect someone?
Infant School Admissions - Reception
Thank you for considering St Martin’s C of E Voluntary Aided Schools for your child's education.
Please note that the St Martin's Pre-School is independently run and is not, nor has it ever been, a factor in determining priority for admission to the Infant School. You should also be advised that, even though we are Federated, children who attend the Infant School will need to apply to the Junior School to move on to Year Three.
If you have any queries regarding admissions please phone the school office on 01372 720337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions to Reception in September 2019
For children born between 1 September 2014 and 31 August 2015.
If you are considering applying for a Reception place for your child in September 2019, we hold tours giving you the opportunity to view the school. These are held in the Autumn Term, please see the dates below and phone the office to book a space.
The Admissions Policies for 2019/20 entry gives you full information regarding our admission criteria.
Parents who wish to apply for a place for their child to start school in September 2019 will need to do so through Surrey County Council’s website. You can apply from 30 October 2018. Application forms and supporting documents must be completed and returned by 15 January 2019
School tours will last approximately one hour. Please phone the office to book a place 01372 720337. We are booking a maximum of 12 adults per tour to make navigating the school easier. We request that no children attend the tours please and parking is not available on site.
- Thursday 20th September 9:30 am
- Tuesday 25th September 1:15pm
- Thursday 27th September 9:30am
- Tuesday 2nd October 9:30am
- Thursday 4th October 1:15pm
- Tuesday 9th October 9:30am
- Thursday 11th October 1:15pm
- Tuesday 16th October 1:15pm
- Thursday 18th October 9:30am
Admissions to Reception in September 2018 - Late Applications
The application period for primary, infant and junior schools ended on 15 January 2018 and so subsequent applications will now be classed as a late admission.
Further information can be found on Surrey County Council's website or by calling 0300 200 1004
Please view the policies below to access the criteria that we use when making a decision in regards to a child acquiring a place at the School.
Date of Birth - Intake Dates
- 1st Sept 2010 to 31st Aug 2011 - Current Year 2
- 1st Sept 2011 to 31st Aug 2012 - Current Year 1
- 1st Sept 2012 to 31st Aug 2013 - Current Early Years
- 1st Sept 2013 to 31st Aug 2014 - start in Sept 2018
- 1st Sept 2014 to 31st Aug 2015 - start in Sept 2019
- 1st Sept 2015 to 31st Aug 2016 - start in Sept 2020
- 1st Sept 2016 to 31st Aug 2017 - start in Sept 2021
- 1st Sept 2017 to 31st Aug 2018 - start in Sept 2022
Places Allocated on Distances in the Past:
These distances are provided as a guide only and hold no guarantee that we will be able to offer the same distance in the future
- April 2018, 1.647km (1.023 miles) PAN 90
- April 2017, 1.176km (0.731 miles) PAN 90
- April 2016, 0.953km (0.592 miles) PAN 90
- April 2015, 1.042km (0.647 miles) PAN 90
- April 2014, 1.162km (0.722 miles) PAN 90
Did you know that Surrey County Council has a useful tool to find the distance from home to school? Search Surrey's Find a School tool to find out more